How to Create Website?
Before you get into this, please read What is a website and why 100 crore websites?. To create a website, there are a lot of tools available in the market. For creating live websites basically, you need following three things.
What are the ways to create a Website:
- Start writing code to develop a website.
- Install WordPress/Blogger and Write content.
- Leave your website to a 3rd party to develop like Wix.com.
What are the fundamentals to create a website?
To create a website we need certain basic things. Let’s start from Zero.
- Content. The website will speak to the user only when the content is good, and it meets users expectations. So, make sure you’re clear with your content.
- Responsive. Make your website as possible as responsive. All users are expecting the UI with responsive. So start writing code in responsive to all devices.
- Creativity. Don’t bore your users. Your users are your customers. You could make smile in your customers face. So do create a creative website or content.
Anyone can create a website. Now a days 6th standard school student can do it. So you need to be Uniq and powerful.
Very Basic to Beginner:
If you are a very beginner to the website world, you should follow our step by step Guide.
Step 1: Analyze your requirements of the website then pick a good and catchy domain name. Example Tamiltechies for Tamil technology news.
Step 2: Buy a Domain Name at Godaddy.com (Example: You’re a Domain)
Step 3: Buy a Hosting Service at Hostgator. (Example: Your energy is Host)
Step 4: Start to write codings. (Example: Your communications are your pages)
Step 5: Customers – People who speak to you are customers.
Create website by these ways then, you should be a master in web development.
How can I write codings for my website?
There are two ways you have to write your codings to appear in websites index page.
- Using FTP for your account.
- Using File Manager in Your Cpanel.
To learn more keep in touch with tamiltechies